Sunday 1 December 2013

Greetings to all

Greetings to all!! Firstly I have to apologize for the length of time that I have been away from my blog! There has been a few reasons why but the main ones are that my son moved out of home to go and study and it has taken me a few months to accept that he is now independent and on his own. Pathetic, I know but it has been really hard for me and of course my creative side has suffered because of it.

However, I have been working on a few different projects which I will be sharing with you in the next while and I am happy to say that I am back with avenges and ready to craft the hours away. 

I have been working on my Christmas cards, some Sweet treat dispensers as gifts, Christmas ornaments and an awesome 3D train set, which I am so excited about. I have put together the body of the trains but still need to decorate it. But I cannot wait to show you all the outcome so I will be posting these in the next two days.

But for now its sorry I was gone so long and to give you sneek preview of what the next few posts will be about. 

So please come back 

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment