Sunday 1 December 2013

Christmas cards 2013

I have finally finished my Christmas cards for 2013 and need to get them in the post especially those that need to be posted to South Africa. My inspiration came off a card that I saw on Pinterest but cannot remember where or who it was from but I have changed it up and come up with an idea of my own. The pictures are of some of the cards that I have finished but I could not finished them complete due to me waiting for an order of rhinestones that I have purchased off ebay. I have a few of these rhinestones to finish off the ones going to South  Africa but not for all of the cards. Unfortunately the photos
are of the ones without the rhinestones.





The rhinestones are round clear frosted rhinestones for the center of the snowflake and then smaller red ones to make a circle around the frosted rhinestone. The Christmas tree is stamped onto heat proof acetate and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder with glitter mixed into it. There is a sheet of patterned paper behind the acetate and then layers of cardstock and patterned paper to make up the top and bottom design. The paper set is from My minds eye collection.

Thank you

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment