Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas decorations

For Christmas this year I decided to make some Home decorations and I found two patterns for Train sets. The one is from SVG Cuts called "North Pole Express" and the other is from My Scrap Chick and its called "Polar Express Train 3D paper train". I could not wait to make these train sets and this is what the sets turned out like:

First, I will show you the Polar Express Train set, I used the My minds eye paper set. The first few photos where taken just after I finished putting it together.

 A close up of the Engine - I love this set of papers from My Minds Eye - so colourful and fun.
 A close up of the middle box cart
 And a close up of the caboose.
This is a photo of the completed project. I added two more box carts and used silver line stickers and red rhinestones to bling the train set and make it sparkle. The Santa claus in the middle box is a snow globe that lights up and changes colour. The bags are filled with red and green round chocolates. 

Should you like what you see, go over to My Scrap Chick website and purchase the SVG file. I hope I have inspired somebody to try and make their own train set.

Thank you

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment