Tuesday 23 October 2012

Update on the Thank you tags

Well this will be the final post for my Nieces 21st Burlesque party for now. I was waiting for red rhinestones to come from Malaysia via Ebay and that also arrived this morning - with my stamps from the UK!! So I could finally complete the entire project, all I have to do now is box it up and post it off to South Africa tomorrow:

 I have added two little red rhinestones - just for that splash of colour. Hope you like!!The first picture shows without the red rhinestones and the second with - I really think it makes a big difference.


Well its been a huge task for me to do this project and I am really pleased with everything I have done, Just hope that my niece can see where I was going with all that I have made for her. Hold thumbs that it will all reach its destination in one piece and that all it will be what Shanna had in mind for her 21st.

See ya around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment