Monday 29 October 2012

Pregnancy Album


I love making Baby Albums but I find that if I make to many of the same thing over a short period of time I lose my inspiration and they all start looking alike. So when my friend Leoni asked me help her make a Baby album for her sister I jumped at the chance to help somebody else and have a second opinion. While planning this project with her I discovered another album in the shape of a pregnant bump(belly. There are 9 pages in total - one for each month of the pregnancy and each page is wider to simulate the steps of being pregnant. I was so excited to have found something new and decided to do it as surprise for Leoni and her sister. I have the svg file should anybody be interested just email me and I will forward to you. This is what I came up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment