Thursday 25 October 2012

Christmas has come early

I make my own Christmas Cards every year for the last 3 years and I have put the other cards under "PAGES"on my blog - go and have a look at the others if you have not already!!

In total its normally around 24 cards that I make for special friends and family and it normally takes me more than a month to complete the cards,  so this year I decided to go very simple with the design on my cards. Makes it a lot easier when you are not making individual cards for each person. Its almost a production line when you making so many of the same thing!! But I like what I came up with - even though its not my idea, I have changed it slightly so as not to look like the original i had seen somewhere on the internet. Sorry cannot remember so cannot give credit to the person.

Anyway I never have my Christmas Cards ready before the middle of December and this is why I decided to get a very early start and be more prepared.This is what I came up with.







No comments:

Post a Comment