Wednesday 3 April 2013

Anniversaries

Greetings all, I have to apologise once again for being so quite and not updating my blog as I should be but I am working on a few projects all at once and it does not leave me with much free time to be updating my blog. However, I have 5 different people having Anniversaries this month and for the first time ever I have decided to take the easy way out and make 5 of the same card just changing colours. Only because I do not have enough free time from the other projects to be trying to think up and make 5 different cards for each person plus all the Birthdays as well.

Anyway, I decided on this card:


There is only 4 cards in the picture but I decided to do 2 blue ones but only photographed one of them.

Very plain but I like the end result. The base is white cardstock and I have stamped each flower in its colour and cut out only the flower and then restamped the entire image in green and cut out only the leaves. A few mini rhinestones in the center and some faux stitching complete the card. The yellow one has stitching around the edge but it is difficult to see in the photo.

Hope I have inspired somebody today and please visit again

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment