Monday 28 January 2013

Kaisercraft Hunt and Gather stamp set

Greetings all, This is another one of the stamp sets I bought off E-bay in Australia and with a friends husbands birthday coming up this week I figured I would play around with this Hunt and Gather stamp set to make him card.


I wanted to keep the card very plain and because he enjoys going fishing I decided to make the fish the focal point of the card. I started with a white linen card stock base. Stamped "Happy Birthday" on the front and then on a piece of scrap white linen card stock I stamped the fish and coloured it in with my Spectrum Noir markers. I then embossed the fish with thick enamel clear embossing powder and while still hot I sprinkled over Twinklets diamond dust to give it some sparkle and represent the scales of the fish. Cut out the fish and adhered to the front of the card using gut and a gold bead so as to look like the fish had been hooked. I folded the washi tape to look like a flag. and Faux stitching and three green pearls completed the card.

The stamp set:


Thank you for looking and do come back again soon

Valerie


No comments:

Post a Comment