Saturday 8 December 2012

Egg shell mosiac

I was in Auckland last weekend for the Nickelback concert, which was awesome, but while I was there I decided to search the craft shops for Alcohol ink. I managed to find 6 different colours but to get tones and shades that complimented each other I had to take Light colours. This meant that the colours are still not fibrant on the egg shell mosiac technique. But with another 21st Birthday coming up I figured I would try the new Alcohol ink and see what I came up with. I could not find the Perfect pearls spray that I need for this technique but managed to find Tattered Angels Glam glitter paint which a copper tone to it so I have used this on the end result which gave it a slight shimmer.

 I originally cut out the shape in Spellbinders label but it ended up to big for the card that I was planning to make so I cut out an oval with an oval scalloped shape to mat it with. Handmade roses, pearls, organza ribbon and 21 covered with Glossy Accents finished the card.
Please let me know what you think by leaving comments

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment