Saturday 22 December 2012

16th Birthday

Its one of my son's mates 16th Birthday today and he is having a Pizza Pool Party for a couple of his friends and family. I find it hard to come up with ideas and get a card done for males but especially for young guys but this is what I have come with and hopefully he will like the end result!!

 Cream card base with yellow cardstock matted with a piece of navy cardstock. The patterned paper is from My Minds Eye Moments collection. A piece of light grey cardstock for the scalloped border running down the right hand side. The image is from Google Images called "neku sakuraba"  coloured in with my Spectrum Noir markers. Happy Birthday stamp is unknown - was a one off that I bought not from a set and the string is natural paper string from Spotlight. The little 16 square embellishment is a piece of  cream Shrink plastic stamped with the number 16 in Permanent black ink and shrunk. Three yellow droplets complete the card
It amazes me what difference light can make to a photograph. The first one was taken during the day and the second one at night with the light on! It gives you two complete different feel to the same card!!!

Thank you for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment