Thursday 15 November 2012

Linkin Park Birthday card CD

Its my nephews Birthday on the 4th December and his favourite band is Linkin Park. He has just seen a live concert in Cape Town South Africa so I figured that I would use it as the theme for his Birthday card.

I decided on a plastic CD cover and figured I would work around this. I found a few logo's on the internet - so many to choose from but finally decided to use three elements of design and put them together. Went black, blue and silver in colour and I think it really looks like it could be one of their CD covers. There is no cd in the case as I used a slimline cover so there is just enough space for the card inside.


Sorry the photos are not great but the light from the window and the glare from the plastic cover made it really difficult to get a clear picture.

Thank you for looking and any comments would be much appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment