Monday 19 November 2012

Anniversary

Greetings to all. Tomorrow is my 19th Wedding Anniversary and I am so blessed to have the wonderful husband I have. We met in 1988 a few weeks before my 16th Birthday and have been together ever since. Now no marriage is perfect but when I look back on all those years its the happy times that stand out far more than the hard tough times. Immigrating to another country is really hard emotionally and physically but I think the stress that it puts on relationships is probable the hardest to recover from and that is proved with the divorce rates of immigrants. However, for my husband and myself, we both feel that this has brought us even closer than before, which makes us extremely blessed. But to get back to my anniversary, I make my husband a card every year for our anniversary and this year I have decided not to go the traditional wedding themed cards but to have a little bit of fun with my Spectrum Noir markers. At this stage I only have 7 of the 12 sets of 6 markers. I have bought the other 5 sets and a set of the 24 light markers in the UK which my friend Debbie will be bringing back for me. This restricts me with colours but I am still having so much fun playing around with it. My colouring is no where near good but I am really happy with the results so far. Practice makes perfect and thats exactly what I will keep doing!!


Thank you for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment