Friday 1 March 2013

Latest projects

Good morning all, Apologies for being so quite and not posting anything on my blog but I have been really busy with lots of other things. I have made a few cards which I will put all in one post.

The first card I got my inspiration from the new Docrafts Creativity magazine. It shows you how to make a camera shutter that moves. I made the shutter but then took it further but making it a complete camera. The rays above the camera are meant to be the flash,

The card with the shutter closed


The shutter is half open and you can now see the arm that you open it up with
The shutter complete open!! I absolutely love this card and it was made for a very special friend Tracy, that had a birthday last Sunday.
 The second card is also for a family member. Its a plain white linen cardstock, the branch is a die from Couture Creations and the owl is a Rosies stamp bought from the Warehouse and coloured in with my Spectrum Noir markers and then embossed with clear embossing powder.


The last card is very similar to one I made a few weeks ago for a friends husband. This card is also for a friends husband that happens to also enjoy fishing. I tried to make it look like the trout that is locally caught here but of course the fish stamp is not of a trout but figured I would be forgiven as its the closet I had to a trout. The gone fishing again sign is hanging on a piece of bakers twine, and the fish and background stamp is from the Kaisercraft Hunt and gather stamp set.
Gone fishing again.
Thank you for looking and I hope I have inspired somebody with my creations.

See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment